We are always on the lookout for talented individuals who enjoy working as part of a team. If you share our passion for hospitality, there may be a career opportunity for you within the Coco Collection family.
Nature & Scope:
German Lifestyle Host
French Lifestyle Host
Italian Lifestyle Host
The role of the Lifestyle Host is to deliver excellent personalized service that exceeds not only the expectation of the guest but will add a differentiating factor from the service provided anywhere else. The Lifestyle Host will always endeavour to ensure that the guest’s needs are met; whilst being a consummate professional with impeccable standards.
Principal Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
The candidate will be tasked with ensuring guest satisfaction, creating a memorable experience for the guest; providing hands on service in various aspects during a guest’s stay; arranging guest’s itinerary throughout stay such as excursions and culinary experiences; and being the source of information to any guest concerns or questions.
Profile, Qualifications & Experience Required:
Ideally, the successful candidate has butler training, with remote location and resort experience, international brand background and is from a 5 star environment.
The candidate must have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in Guest or Butler Services in a 5* hotel/resort. The candidate should be young, energetic, proactive, dynamic, and out-going as well as adept in responding to guest issues. The candidate should have high service standards and be a team player, with a can-do attitude. The candidate should be able to both speak and write English fluently, in addition to their native language (as per job role). Practical working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Opera is required.
Due to the location, candidates of single status only, will be considered.
To ensure achievement of the financial targets for the resorts, build an aligned brand presence in key markets, build positive commercial relationships with tour operators and preferred partners, and to set and monitor strategic goals.
To ensure all activities conducted are in alignment with corporate policy and in sync with company values.
Nature & Scope:
The position reports directly to the COO.
The incumbent is charged with the overall management of the Sales team to include the Sales Manager and Sales Executives of key global markets, in addition to the Market Intelligence & Data Analyst.
The position is accountable for team management, the building of successful commercial relationships and the achievement of revenue based goals, set by and in conjunction with senior management.
The position is a corporate role, charged with leading the cluster sales force for Coco Prive Kudu Hithi, Coco Bodu Hithi, Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu and Biyadhoo Island Resort. In addition to any and all future planned resorts owned/managed by Coco Collection.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Key accountabilities and responsibilities for this designation include, but are not limited to the following areas of focus and activities. Direction may be given for additional tasks outside the scope of work described at the discretion of the Management from time to time:
Management of the Sales Team and GSA Network, Building successful relationships with partners, achieving company set goals and targets and environmental awareness.
3.1. Overall management of the sales and marketing team and international sales network.
- Coaches and mentors the sales team; providing guidance on decision making and rationale for the betterment of the business
- Conducts weekly reviews of sales personnel activities to ensure targets and sales objectives are being met
- Conducts yearly reviews of sales team, guiding team with one-to-one meetings including mid-year reviews and personal development plans
- Manages international GSAs, ensuring the approved sales & marketing plans are carried out and the desired goals are achieved including the use of preapproved company templates
- Comply with all monthly reporting requirements and present the monthly BRM
- Set targets per market for GSAs and Sales team to work towards and review quarterly
- Creates synergies between sales networks to drive better opportunities and market awareness
- Communicator between the sales team to ensure clear lines of communication are set and information is shared accordingly
3.2. Build successful commercial relationships with TOs and preferred partners
- Sets, assigns and monitors annual business plan targets per source market, per Tour operator partner
- Ensure all joint marketing activities drive an agreeable rate of return
- Analyse market trends; develops and implements activities to capture market share
- Identify new and repeat business via travel agencies, commercial houses, private clubs and professional associations
- Provide flexible solutions to attract new and potential customers and manage existing partners
- Plan and execute sales trips to key partners in key markets
- Attend major travel functions, road shows, trade fairs and other management events to promote sales and awareness of the brand
- Manage and develop relationships with the key partners via regular communications and keeping up to speed with partners' businesses
3.3. Achieve company set revenue targets
- Developer of the annual budgets both rooms revenue and expense budgets in accordance with sales & marketing plans
- Author and developer of sales and marketing plans for each property and in line with company strategic direction
- Sets and establishes the business mix from desired revenue channels and source markets
- Sets, assigns and monitors annual business plan targets per source market, per TO partner with targets.
- Ensure all activities drive an acceptable rate of return and track all ROI in regular reports to be able to make informed decisions
- Monitor competitor activities and provide benchmark analysis for our performance
- Create new business opportunities from strategic partnership relationships
- Strategic business thinker. Strategically evaluates and makes decisions based on data. Identify changing market conditions and introduces appropriate changes in sales and marketing strategy to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Proactive, business-focused, data-driven and ROI-minded maximize revenue and ensure competitive position in the market
- Maintains an awareness of the hotel's market position. Researches competitor's strategies to identify ways to grow occupancy and RevPAR and increase market share
3.4. Leads and Directs Marketing and PR initiatives
- Leads and Directs the development of Coco Collection brands and sub brands
- Supervisor of all media and advertising activities executed for each brand
- Approver of all marketing related collateral and touch points for the brand before dissemination to public audience
- Creates relationships with international media for both PR and Advertising purposes
- Promotes brand reputation of all Coco Collection brands amongst the media and the subsequent press coverage generated for the group to help position the brands internationally
- Works with marketing and PR manager to create communications strategy for each hotel
- Works closely with online consultant to create and maintain online strategy, including website and all social media applications.
3.5. Environmental awareness and eco-respect
- Promoter of a paperless office environment by maintaining electronic filing and electronic signatures
- Communicator to our partners our green initiatives to ensure they use these to benefit our positioning in the eyes of the consumer
4. Person Profile, Qualifications and Desired Experience:
- To be considered for the role, the incumbent will have at least five years' experience in Sales & Marketing within the luxury hospitality & hotel management segment, with proven experience in strategic thinking in a competitive sales environment.
- Bachelors degree or higher education certificate required in Business, Hospitality or Marketing.
- Sales driven with a proven ability to close sales and achieve results, coupled with the ability to lead a team of sales & marketing professionals. The incumbent will be organized, disciplined, dedicated, loyal and a self-starter.
- It is also essential that the candidate possess' top level business management, interpersonal, and facilitation skills; assertive but with a diplomatic approach to business with high level commercial & decision making skills.
- Strong verbal and written English is a must, with good practical knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications.
- The role is Male based however, the incumbent must be willing to travel frequently to other locations as the business requires.
- Other languages desirable.
This is a general designation description and should not be viewed in any way as limiting the right of the management to assign other duties from time to time. Please do sign acknowledgement and acceptance in the section provided below:
Received by HR Representative:
Please ensure the signed copy of this document is placed on to the Associate's Personnel File and a copy is provided to the Associate for their own reference.