Patrick Dykstra Maldives Residency
Apr, 04 2018
Coco Collection is delighted to introduce a unique residency with Patrick Dykstra, the talented underwater and aerial cameraman who worked on the BBC’s award-winning nature documentary Blue Planet II.
Experience the captivating waters of the Maldives like never before alongside Patrick, and learn to view the undersea world through a new lens.
Patrick will host two exclusive sessions at Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu on 11th & 14th May 2018, and two exclusive sessions at Coco Bodu Hithi on 18th & 21st May 2018.
All features included in the package are for two adults
Included in the package:
- A bottle of Champagne upon arrival
- A masterclass with Patrick where he will explain the fascinating processes and techniques that go into capturing dazzling images and video of marine wildlife
- A hands-on look at the professional filming equipment used by Patrick
- A unique guided dive with Patrick and our resident dive master to a secret location. Make sure to bring your underwater camera, as you'll have a high chance of swimming alongside a plethora of extraordinary creatures such as eagle rays, reef sharks, Hawksbill turtles, stingrays and shoals of bright fusilier fish
- A post-dive session with Patrick, to review photos taken on the dive
- A sumptuous In-Villa BBQ for Two
- A 50-minute Balinese massage to soothe and relax your body
Book your dazzling dive experience.
Limited dive spots are available and for certified divers only. Rates are applicable for a minimum stay of 5 nights. Additional nights will be charged at the best available rate. This package cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and packages. Your lifestyle team will contact you to confirm your preferred date.
Valid for stays from 7th-21st May 2018 at Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu and for stays from 14th - 24th May 2018 at Coco Bodu Hithi.